A fat burner is a drug that helps people burn the excess fat in their bodies to achieve a more healthy and toned look. Most fat burners act as stimulants, helping to increase the body’s metabolic rate, thereby encouraging it to burn fat at a faster pace than normal. Such stimulants normally include caffeine, green tea extracts etc. The disadvantage with caffeine being used as a fat burner is that it gives you bursts of energy, which are invariably followed by a trough. There are other fat burners, found naturally that have a more gradual effect, and are therefore more commonly used. Some examples of these fat burners are Guarana and Carnitine. Apart from these, there are also another group of fat burners called Thermogenics. They work by increasing the temperature of the body to a high enough level for it to burn fat at a fast pace. The one other form of fat burner is the kind that promotes the production of growth hormones in the body.
While fat burners can succeed in having the desired effect in the short term, their long term effects can be quite harmful. The first biggest disadvantage of fat burners is that it may also result in burning essential fatty acids such as triglycerides, and in some cases, even protein. Artificially increasing your body’s metabolic rate can lead to other side effects such as increased blood pressure and stress levels, putting undue pressure on the heart. It can also result in an increase in cholesterol levels which can be extremely harmful in the long run. In addition to this, fat burners are also known to interfere with sleep patterns and cause dehydration.
Every individual’s body reacts differently to different products. There is a large variety of fat burners out in the market, ranging from those that are synthesised in the laboratory to those that are produced entirely out of natural ingredients like Acai berry select. If you decide to go down the route of taking fat burners to help you lose weight, it is important to consult your doctor in the first place. Also, be aware of the possible side-effects and make sure that you start with smaller doses, and increase only once you are comfortable with it.
What is the best fat burner?
Fat burners are supplements that people can take to achieve a more toned and healthier look. There is a wide variety of fat burners available in the market, and there are conflicting views about what actually makes a good fat burner. If you are not completely certain about certain aspects of the fat burner, it might be a good idea to consult a doctor before beginning to take them. Sadly, there is no one fat burner that is good for absolutely everyone. Here are a few things that you need to look at while buying fat burner pills from the market.
- Ingredients—all fat burners use different kinds of stimulants to increase the metabolic rate of the body, hence producing more energy, and burning a greater amount of fat. These ingredients can vary from being caffeine, green tea extracts, capsicum or some other natural ingredients. Whatever you choose to take, make sure that they are not harmful in any shape or form. In addition, some fat burners also use appetite suppressants so that you feel less hungry and don’t need to snack between meals.
- Sustainable weight loss—A number of weight loss pills in the market help bring the weight down really quickly, but it all goes back on as soon as you stop taking the pills. You need to find a weight loss solution that is going to keep the weight off forever, and not just temporarily.
- Fewer side effects—it is extremely important to understand all the possible side effects of your chosen fat burner pills. Some of them will cause an increase in blood pressure, sleeplessness and dehydration, while others may cause nausea and headaches. There may be some substances that might suit you, but not your friend and vice versa. However, you need to make sure that the side effects, if any, are only temporary, and will not have any long lasting effects.
- A Complete Package—Most fat burners work when taken in combination with a calorie controlled diet and regular workouts as well. If there are pills promising you weight loss without the diet and workouts, they are more likely to not do very much for you. At the end of the day, fat burners increase the metabolic rate of your body, so that when you workout, the weight loss is greater and quicker.
Advantages of taking Weight Loss Pills
Weight loss pills have been used by people for a number of years now. Celebrities use them as well to get rid of the extra pounds gained during holiday or after having a baby. As long as you’re sure that the pills you have decided on have no long lasting side effects, that extra help may go a long way in helping you achieve your ideal weight. Following are a few of the advantages of taking the weight loss pill.
- Increase in metabolic rate–Most weight loss pills work on increasing the metabolic rate of your body. This means that when you are exercising, your body will burn more fat, gaining results quicker than it would without the help of the pills.
- Appetite suppressants–A number of weight loss pills also have ingredients that suppress your appetite, because of which you will not have the urge to snack often between meals. It will also leave you more satiated and full.
- Fortified vitamins–A number of weight loss pills these days are fortified with the necessary vitamins, minerals and iron that makes sure you don’t become deficient in anything while attempting to lose the excess weight.
- Energy release—Most of the weight loss pills also give you the energy boost that you need to make it through the day while dieting. While a workout would normally completely exhaust you, with the help of the pills, it becomes easier and more bearable.
- Quick results—Seeing positive results when you stand on the scales always encourages you to keep going. With the help of the weight loss pills, chances of seeing that positive result are far greater than otherwise.
- Confidence boost—a number of women, especially after having children, have tried a number of way to lose weight, and have finally given up. Not only is their body confidence at their lowest, but they tend to get extremely depressed as well. With the help of the weight loss pills, it is easier to lose those extra pounds that have crept up over the years and get all confidence back!
If you have been trying to lose weight for a while, and have not been able to succeed, getting some help by way of weight loss pills is probably not a bad idea. Some people only use the pills to kick-start their diet, and then attempt to do the rest on their own. And the beauty of the situation is that there are so many different weight loss pills available in the market at the moment, that you have many choices. Most come with a money-back guarantee if you’re not happy with the results. Read our reviews and find the best fat burner for you!