Like with most weight loss pills, Phen375 works best when used alongside a calorie controlled diet and a regular workout schedule. This particular weight loss pill is a synthesis of five main ingredients that work together to burn fat as well as increase the metabolic rate of the body.
- Dimethylpentylamine, one of the main ingredients in the pill, ensures that the food eaten is not stored as fat. It increases alertness in the body as well and you will find your work output increase dramatically as well. As it is a powerful thermogenic agent, it increases the temperature of the body, helping it to burn the fat at a much faster pace.
- Another active ingredient, Trimethylxanthine, acts to suppress one’s appetite. This helps in not snacking between meals and feeling less hungry in general. It works on the brain sending signals to the central nervous system suppressing hunger.
- Capaicin, an extract from hot chilli peppers, helps in heating up the body’s temperature to burn more fat. It is difficult to ingest this ingredient in its natural form as it causes irriation to both the stomach and the throat. However, Phen375 ensures that they released in the body slowly and do not cause any harm while doing so.
- Tongkat Ali, another active ingredient in Phen375 increased testosterone levels in the body, which further increases muscle production and hence, calorie loss.
Alongside, with the help of other Phen375 ingredients, fat is burned faster than normal, helping in the the body losing weight quickly.
As with most fat burners, Phen 375 also has its side effects. However, if you follow the instructions on the packaging, there should be no reason why the side effects will not diminish in the first week or two. As one of the main ingredients of the pill is caffeine, it can cause sleeplessness at night, but if you avoid taking the pill very close to evening, that may not cause a problem. In addition, you may find an increased blood pressure and heart rate. As the body gets used to the pill, these should disappear anyway. Capsaicin, which is an active ingredient in Phen 375 may cause stool inconsistency. But most of these side effects are minor and have no long term effects.
- $69.95 (30 Tabs) or $138.90 (60 Tabs)